Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Stroll Through Kew Gardens


In an attempt to shed the last of the baby weight, I have taken up walking in Kew Gardens. I try to go right after I bring Mandy & Ryan to school seeing as it is also a perfect nap time for Aiden. Most days I keep a nice pace going, however on one particularly warm day, I opted for a slower pace to enjoy the sights of the gardens.

During my many walks, I have discovered spots throughout the gardens that I would have never seen with kids in tow. Whenever Mandy & Ryan come with me, we stop to feed the birds then head straight to the playground! However, with only a sleeping baby to contend with, I have walked through the rhododendron, discovered the wooden bridge over the pond, checked out the Bonsai Trees, seen the peacock and truly appreciated the beauty around me. I feel very fortunate to have this wonderful sanctuary right around the corner and love that I can recharge here.

While I am no professional, I hope you can get a feel for the amazing beauty in the gardens though the photos below.

xoxo
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment